2023 NGAAL-ENGAA Joint Conference
April 14th – 16th, 2023, Mobile, Alabama
Welcome to Mobile!
Mobile has a certain magic that keeps you on your toes. Where a melting pot of people, flavors, cultures, and traditions become one voice to lead all of life’s celebrations. Join the jubilee and welcome every day with an enduring passion and a little soulful hospitality, because life is the ultimate gift. This is the spirit of living. This is what we’re born to do.
Funky, feisty, and festive. Historic, hip, and happening. Or colorful, cool and cultured. You can call this coastal town a lot of things when you have a vibrant 300-year history with lots of stories to tell and long-standing traditions celebrated on a regular basis. Once called the Paris of the South, Mobile has long been the cultural center of the Gulf Coast and you’ll find an authentic experience like nowhere else in the southern United States.
You can register for the NGAAL-ENGAA Joint Conference by following this link.Click Here for Conference Registration
Block rooms are available at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel for NGAAL and ENGAA members. If you are not a current member, your room will be removed from the block (if you need to renew your membership, please go to the membership tab and renew or for Enlisted guests contact your MACOM ENGAA representative). All rooms are at the 2023 per diem rate of $110.00 per night (plus tax).
Click here to go to the hotel reservation page to reserve your hotel room.Click Here for Hotel Registration
2023 Combined Conference Highlights and Agenda
- Friday Morning – Golf at Robert Trent Jones’ Magnolia Grove Course.
- Friday Afternoon – TAG Vendor Reception (Renaissance Riverview Plaza)
- Friday Evening – Mardi Gras party at Old Majestic Brewing Company, 656 St Louis Street
- Saturday Morning – NGAAL-ENGAA Joint Conference and visit with vendors (Renaissance Riverview Plaza)
- Saturday Morning – Spouse Auxiliary Brunch in Downtown Mobile
- Saturday Afternoon – Free time to explore Mobile, visit Fairhope, go to the beach, tour the USS Alabama, or just catch up with your friends
- Saturday Evening – Banquet Dinner and After-Party (Renaissance Riverview Plaza)
- Sunday Morning – Prayer service and joint NGAAL-ENGAA Executive Committee meeting
Vendor spaces are available at the Renaissance Riverview Plaza for the conference.Click Here for Vendor Information and Registration
- Banquet Dinner and Cocktail Party is “Cocktail Casual.” You don’t have to wear fancy suits or expensive dresses. Men should wear slacks, a dress shirt, a blazer, and dress shoes (ties are optional), and the ladies have more options such as dresses, skirts, or slacks with a fun blouse for women. We are encouraging a polished look but not overly formal.